RPRZ offers industrial metal stamping
Total quantity of press equipment units at RPRZ is over 350. Cold sheet-metal stamping is performed at RPRZ by press equipment (crank presses, eccentric presses) of Erfurt and Russian makes.
RPRZ works with iron, stainless steel and zinc-plated steel.
The conditional classification of RPRZ equipment is as follows:
- Small presses of ЭП-100, К-2130, РЕЕ-160, РЕЕ-250, РКZ-250, КП-175, РКХА-250, PKZZi-315 types with 75 to 315 ton-force capacity, table sizes from 900 x 700 mm to 2,500 x 1,400 mm.
- Medium presses of PKZ-400, PKZе-500, РЕЕ-2Н-500, PKZVi-500, К-2538, PKZ-iv-630 types with 400 to 630 ton-force capacity, table sizes from 1,320 x 1,000 mm to 2,800 x 1,500 mm.
- Large presses of PKZe-800, DEE-1000, PKZV-800, К-665, КВ-3539, PKZVi-1250 types with 800 to 1250 ton-force capacity, table sizes from 1,300 x 1,650 mm to 4,000 x 2,500 mm.
Over 70 units are equipped with roll-out tables for easier set-up.
The combined production systems are established based on these presses with conveyors and mechanical manipulators, reducing the movement of blanks between operations.
Advantages of cold sheet-metal stamping at RPRZ:
- Large equipment stock, ability to produce a wide assortment of parts of various complexity, size and configuration.
- Experienced technicians, many years of experience in the field of cold stamping (Press Shop has been in operation for over 80 years).
- Own Maintenance and Tooling Production department, allowing for prompt tool repair if necessary.